Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Your Tea-riffic

Hi! I'm back today with another image from Stamping Bella.  Today's card I'm using Lattebella.
  For my inspiration to colour her up - I pulled out my new 6x6 pack of Out of Print by Basic Grey.  So I started by stamping her on bella's bestest paper using black memento ink and coloured using prismacolour pencils. After cutting the image I sponged some versamagic pixie pink ink around her. Since I didn't have a sentiment to go with the 'latte' I decided to use 'you're tea-riffic" instead.
Spellbinder dies I used are labels 18, square and banner (for the sentiment).
Finished up with some stitching, glitter and some pink dots - called strawberry parfait! doesn't that sound yummy?

Don't forget about our challenge this friday - using a BELLA or a STELLA, then email Emily your card by thursday night. 

Thanks for peeking in.

Pauline

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

How do I, the queen of caffeine, not have this image/!? Off to shop, LOL! GORGEOUS coloring, Pauline!

Gabriela said...

Swooning. Can't talk now - I've swooned.

Kerri said...

Nicely done love it...thks for sharing