Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pixie #2

Hi everyone!
I have for you today another Pixie image. These Pixies come in a set of 4, so this is the second one I have coloured up.  I believe this one is called Prisc Pixie.
I stamped her on bella's bestest paper and coloured her up using my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. After cutting her out with the oval die, I sponged some versamagic thatched straw around her. The designer paper is from Papertrey.  Purples are a hard match but I thought this paper matched up pretty good.
Finished with some gathered ribbon, baubles, glitter and  used some liquid applique for the dots on her dress, to give it the swiss dot look. I just realized I didn't even do any sewing on this card! Hmmm.. oh well.


Just a reminder for those who would like to play along in our challenge this friday - it's an easy one - FREE FORM - so any layout, any colour just as long as it is a bella image.  Email Emily your card by thursday night.  Bella bucks are up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by,
Pauline

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh she is so sweet - the shades of purple are perfect! I really must ink her up

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your pixie is as sweet as can be in purple! Adorable card!