Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, March 4, 2011

Annie

Ah! It's friday, and not only is it another bellariffic challenge, but I have the day off! I love 3 day weekends.

If you have followed along this week with us babes, you would of seen that this weeks challenge was a colour - Aquamarine.  I must say this is one of my favourite colours. I still have so many stamps that haven't seen ink, so I pulled out a new Christy Croll image called  Annie. Annie comes  along with her buddy  Arthur.  Both these images are adorable.





 I stamped Annie onto bella's bestest paper and coloured her up with my prismacolor pencils, and also used copics for the skin tones. The DP is some I had for a long time.  It's by K & Company.
I followed Verve's Mojo Monday sketch for my layout this week. 
Finishing touches, 3 rolled flowers, leaves, ribbon and glitter.

Be sure to hop over to Bloggabella to see what the other babes, and sistahs have done for this challenge.

Next weeks challenge theme is EASTER. Hope you get a chance this week to play along.

Have a wonderful weekend, see you soon.

Pauline

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling little image!Perfectly matched up with some yummy dp and your colouring is always top notch! Nice touch with those rolled flowers too! Should have come for supper last weekend,.........the ham and scalloped potatoes were delish! Ha Ha ! Have a great weekend!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Pauline you are amazing my dear. This card is too cute, I really need to get my hands on Annie :o) I can'r believe I did not order her :o(
Have a terrific weekend !!

Dana White said...

How I love Annie! Fantastic card & the rolled flowers look stunning

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Isn't she just adorable.... Your colouris fab and those flowers are AMAZING!!! tfs

CreativeMish said...

Adorable! What a fun image and great coloring