Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Welcome Baby

Last month I was asked to make a couple of baby cards, one I have already posted and the other was specified as a non-gender, so this is what I did.

Dies are from MFT as well as the stamp sets.  This was such a fast make I should of made a couple more just to have on hand.



Paper is from Prima - Bedtime Story.  I added a yellow gingham bow made with my bow maker and some enamel dots to finish this off.

Hope your week is going well, back soon with another post.

Thanks for your visit.

Pauline

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Great card so soft!!love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, it's super cute, Pauline! I can see how it would be easy with the dies, but it still takes time to decide what to do. I love the soft, gender-neutral colors and the "welcome baby" banner. And then those enamel dots finish it off with a bit of fun. I love baby cards and I don't get to make many of them anymore. Really a darling card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Pauline, this is such a sweet and adorable baby card! I love the colors and adorable bib die! I've seen it and been tempted...and of course, now I have some baby cards I need - hehe! As Leslie has said, your choice of papers, the banner, and the enamel dots all work so beautifully, and then the little gingham ribbon finishes is off perfectly! So, so sweet! Hugs, sweet friend, and I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Tracy said...

LOL This is sooo sweet! Love the bib cut and that precious little elephant. Yep these will be great in your stash. Hugs!