Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, August 26, 2019

Wedding/Shower cards

Hello everyone.  Last month I was busy working on Wedding and Wedding shower cards.  I have done this layout many times, and love it.  It's my 'go to' wedding shower card. 

I actually did 3 cards at the same time, just changed papers, or colours etc on each, but generally the same.










Not a lot of explaining on these, the wedding dress is a embossing folder from Coutures.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Stitched frame is from MFT.

Thanks for stopping by today, I love when you do.  Have yourself a fabulous day!

Pauline

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!! It looks like a lot of work and I just know the recipient will be thrilled and very lucky to have found such a talented card maker!

Leslie Miller said...

I swear, it's like a candy shop with all these beauties on display! Your flower sprays look just like bridal bouquets. So gorgeous! Not too much, not too little. Just right!

Tracy said...

Wow! These are stunners!!!