My first card I started with some distress inks to cover my top layer. I then laid a stencil over part of it and used a baby wipe to remove the ink in the stencil openings (you can see the effect in the bottom left - yellow portion). I then took a couple of background stamps, inked them and stamped off first, then stamped using a 2nd generation of ink to stamp in the top right corner and top left. I used a mesh stamp and a fine script - I don't know how well you can see that in the picture. I then stamped a Magenta queen's anne lace stamp using black versafine. Finished with some black ribobn and a couple of enamel dots.
For the second card, I did some colouring using prisma colour pencils. This is a penny black stamp set I'm using. After it was coloured I cut it out and popped it up onto a piece of white c/s that was cut using a spellbinder circle delight die and then I sponged some distress tumbled glass for a bit of colour. To finish off I added glitter, and piece of crochet lace and button.
Thanks for your visit today,