Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bedelia and Betsy

I forgot I still had an Easter card that I did not post yet.  I made this for a co-worker to give to her daughter.  

I'm using one of Stamping Bella's newest images called Bedelia and Betsy go for a walk. Such a sweet image. This image is part of the Woodsie collection.


The image was stamped on white cardstock using black memento.  I then coloured the image using prismacolour pencils and blended with gamsol.  I used a spellbinder circle die to cut the image and then layered this onto a layer of purple c/s cut using the sb blossom die.

To cut the green designer paper and I used spellbinders A2 curved border.

To finish I added some seam binding ribbon, glitter, sequins and used my souffle pens to add some pink and lilac dots in the grassy area to represent some timy flowers

Supplies:
stamp - Stamping Bella - Bedelia and Betsy go for a Walk
ink- black memento, SU soft sky
prismacolour pencils - lilac, light aqua, blue slate, lime peel, kelp green, blush pink, carmine red, magenta, violet, light umber, warmer gray 20% & 30%, putty beige, french gray 90% & gamsol
dies - spellbinder - circle, blossom & A2 curved borders
paper - white, purple, lilac, basic grey - Kioshi
misc - souffle pens, glitter, ribbon, sequins

Its' such a gorgeous day, wind still a bit cool, but nice and sunny, so going to head outside for a walk.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Pauline



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, happy day! A Pauline card! I'm telling you, Pauline, you mustn't forget to post these. I need to see them ALL! There's always something very special about your cards, whether simple or elaborate. Usually they're just right. Maybe that's what I like about them. Of course, I adore your coloring and the images you choose. This one is soooooo cute!

Tracy said...

Oh I love your beautiful pencil work. You've made those bunnies look so soft and cuddly. Lovely design Pauline. Hugs!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Such a cute card, am sure they were very thrilled to receive it. Sooooooo excited today - the swallows have come to visit me again. Such a long way to come, only wish I could give them a treat but don't really know what????

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Leslie said...

Well, Bedelia and Betsy are too cute - love that new line Emily created!!