Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, March 2, 2015

Sweet baby

Good morning and Happy Monday to all! I had very good intentions of posting this yesterday, but time slipped away, so I'm going to do this before heading out the door to work this morning.

Today, I'm using a stamp from LOTV - All our dreams.




I first stamped the image using black memento, then cut it out using spellbinder die labels 18. I then coloured using copics and prisma colour pencils.  Now I made this card over the Christmas holidays, and I thought I wrote down the colours I used but don't seem to see it in my book (my bad!!).

Designer paper is from simple Stories - baby steps, also the green check is from my scrap bin.
I also used a border die from Nellie Snellen called - Flower.  I layered this die cut along the bottom of the card cut from the same designer paper.  Sentiment on the little tag is from PTI - and the tag is a spellbinder die.

To finish off I found some tea dyed pink ribbon which had the same tones as the image (love when that works for me!).  Added some prima flowers, die punched leaves, button and twine.  I also added some glitter to the hearts as well as the prima flowers using my wink of stella pen.

That wraps it up for today, back again real soon with another card to share.

Have a wonderful blessed day, stay warm (cool) and be safe!

Pauline

3 comments:

Lucy G. said...

Absolutely love this card. Beautiful!!!!.

Tracy said...

Precious! This is one of my favorite baby images. Beautiful papers and die cut shapes Pauline. Bet this little sweetie will inspire lots of snuggling. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

You made this over the Christmas holiday and you're just now sharing it? But surely you know how much I love baby cards! I adore this, Pauline! What a precious, precious image! Oh, my goodness, pure sweetness. So pretty the way you've used your papers and the border, flowers, and ribbon. Really love the ribbon! Adorable!