Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Faith & Hope

Today's card is one I have not done before, but have been asked if I have any of these types of cards. There is always a need for a nice 'pick me up' when someone is going through Cancer.  Most times it's a difficult situation where one never really knows what to say and sometimes a card can help do just that. I'm sure  we all know someone who has had it or as beaten it, and the struggles they go through.   A card is a nice way to reach out to them to show that you are thinking of them, and that you are there for them.

The set I'm using today is from PTI - Faith & Hope.  It's pretty straight forward, so won't go through all the steps to bore you.



Supplies:
Stamps - PTI - Faith & Hope
Ink - PTI - dark chocolate, aqua mist, sweet blush
Paper - cream, scrap dp
Dies - spellbinders - Scallop borders one, decorative labels twenty-two, PTI - ribbon
Misc - pearls, ribbon, flower, pop dots

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day, I'll see you again really soon, I've been busy working on cards, lots to share.

Pauline 






4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful, Pauline! With the uplifting and encouraging words and the lovely and feminine card design this is just what the asker had in mind, I'm sure. I love how the ribbon threads through the die. It's one I don't have, but with $150 gift certificate in hand (from 30 yrs on the job) I'll go to our local papercrafts store this month and see what new dies I can pick up. Your particular shade of blue with the pink on white is soft and sweet. Same with the pink rose on the ribbon. Oh, how I love it when you stamp, and I can't wait to see what more you've been working on!

Tracy said...

This has got to be the most thoughtful and touching card I have ever seen, not be mention beyond gorgeous. You hit this one out of the park Pauline. Hugs!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

So beautiful. Thank you.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxxxxx

Leslie said...

This is simply beautiful and thoughtful Pauline. Just when I think I've seen all your dies - you show us another and this one is gorgeous - love the ribbon threaded through it. I love the sentiment and I'm sure you did lift the heart and cheer up the recipient!