Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Uptown Bunny

Can you believe that is is Easter this coming weekend?  Time is just flying.  I sing in our church choir, and today we performed our Easter Cantata.  It was one of the most beautiful Cantata's that we have done.  We even got a standing ovation at the end of it.  The title was called Because We Believe.  I'm sure we will do this one again a few years down the road.

This afternoon I found a bit of time to finish off my card I started Friday night.  I bought  this stamp last year and never had the chance to colour it,  so thought I better use it this year.

I'm using an Uptown imaged called Uptown Bunny and her Daffodil.  

I based my colours on this pretty paper from MME Howdy Doody.  The image was coloured with  copics and shading was done with pencils.

I kept this pretty simple, and only added glitter and a piece of peach seam binding ribbon. Card measures 6.25 x 4.5.

Don't forget about our inspiration challenge this week.  You have until thursday night to email your entry to Emily.

Well that's it for me for today.  Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time. 

Pauline 

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Leslie Miller said...

Super sweet, Pauline! And, of course, so much more amazing with your expert coloring. One of my favorite paper collections, and the absolute perfect ribbon for it. I rarely get to finish a card in one sitting. Sometimes days go by, tsk, tsk. Your Easter Cantata must have been very moving. I imagine it was just beautiful.

Tracy said...

Sp precious! You know these girls are always my faves and you color them so beautifully. I have two more winging there way to me. LOL I'd better find some time somewhere to ink them up. Hugs!

Dana White said...

How perfect that I'm looking at this sweet card on Easter Sunday!! Beautiful card Pauline.