Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sit back, relax and put your feet up

I wish that is what I was doing today, but off to work I go. This weekend was kind of a blur for me, a lot going on.  And the weather was not the best, cloudy, cool, breezy.  But, I did manage to squeeze in some colouring.

I had this image sitting on my desk for some time now, just waiting to be coloured.  It was one of those moments, that every time I thought of colouring it, I would have another image in mind, so friday night I  made myself do it! And besides it's a bella image, and I feel we just don't see very many 'bella' images any more since Emily has so many other awesome images.

Let me introduce "Putyourfeetupabella"!!!


I stamped her on bella's bestest white paper and then coloured using copics and pencils. After cutting her out using a square s/binder die, I sponged some pumice stone distress ink around her. DP is from MME called Dolled Up.  Used a Martha Steward border punch for the decorative  black edge on the bottom.
Finished up with some glitter and some bella dots.  I used glitter coal, and glitter plantinum.

Hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping in today.

See you on Wednesday.....

5 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

Beautiful. Love the layout, paper, colouring... and colours. Nice touch with the Bella dots too.

Dana White said...

I have this chair - that's me!!! LOVE the shades you chose on this card

Margo said...

LOVE this card - great colour combo!!

Leslie Miller said...

I wouldn't mind putting my feet up if I had a good book or something to color in my lap. Love to kick back in the recliner and color. Unfortunately, I'm at work (shhhh, don't tell). Love your Bella, and your coloring is always fabulous!

Leslie said...

I'm SO glad you made this card - how have I never seen that image?! LOVE it - the resemblance to me is uncanny!! :) Kidding. Just love it Pauline - the colours, the pumice shading is gorgeous and those dots in the corner are the perfect touch!!