Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Saturday, February 12, 2011

With Sympathy

Thought I would post a quick card I made yesterday.  I can never seem to keep sympathy cards in stock for my sale basket, and these work up so fast, so made 4 of them yesterday.



I used my new SU Embossed Tulip embossing folder.  Then stamped the flowers from the Just Believe set.
Layered this onto a piece of soft suede.
Stamped the sentiment then cut it out with a s/binder tag die.
Popped up the sentiment, added some pearls, and there you have it, and fairly simple card.
I also did one in soft green, sorry didn't take a picture of that one, but again it was pretty.

card size : 4 1/2 x 5 1/2
paper: cream and soft suede
Ink: frayed burlap




Thanks for dropping by, enjoy your weekend.

Pauline

3 comments:

Stampin' Granny said...

What a stunning card, Cathy! I love the simplicity of it. Very, very nice!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Oh Pauline this is soooo beautiful... you really pulled off that soft elegant look. I will have to case this one!

Crafty Cath said...

Pauline this is so full of style. I love the embossed border...think I'm gonna have to hunt one down. The pure simplicity and yet elegant feel is perfect for a sympathy card. Love it!