This card I share with you today, all came together by this piece of ribbon I picked up last week for which I had a piece of Basic Grey paper in mind. When I matched it up I knew it would work well together, so my next thought is what image would suite this combination. So, for my post today, I share with you Bellas Topiary.
As usual, I stamped on bella's bestest paper and colored with my prismas. After cutting out with labels #14 I left the die on and shaded around the image with versamagic pixie pink - it was a bit too pink for my liking so added some versamagic wheat to tone it down. I don't know if you can see in the picture or not but underneath the image is a layer of vellum- the next size up #14 die was too big, so I turned the die upside down (the one I cut the image with) and traced it out onto vellum, then cut it out. It gave just enough of a difference in size for what I wanted. The dusty pink c/s was cut with labels #13.
Finished it off with some glitter on the flowers and some pearls.
The ribbon seems a bit dark in the photo, it is kind of a dark purple/burgundy color.
Thanks for stopping by, see you on friday for the challenge.