Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Meadow Greens

Hi. Hope your week is going well.  I'm back today to share a card I made for a co-worker who's last day in our Dept is this Friday.  She is moving into a new role in another dept.

I used PTI Meadow Greens stamp set. 



Using confetti white c/s, I stamped the flower blossoms first using PTI inks -Hibiscus burst, berry sorbet & lavender moon. I then stamped the stems and leaves using PTI - simply chartreuse.

I then placed this into my Misti to stamp the sentiment, which is from PTI's - Watercooler Talk.   I'm glad I did because the first impression wasn't quite dark enough, so with using the Misti, I just re-inked the sentiment and stamped again.

I sponged some lavender moon around the edges.  I wrapped a piece of white silk ribbon around the bottom of the stamped piece then adhered this to a piece of white c/s.  My base is using PTI - lavender moon c/s.

To finish off, I used my wink of stella clear pen for the flowers, then added clear sequins to the centers of the flowers. A small white pearl was placed in the centers of the sequins to complete.

That's all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pauline

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This is the prettiest stamp set and you used it so beautifully on your card. Artfully arranged, and talk about the perfect sentiment for your coworker! Love the sequin/pearl combination. Makes it extra pretty! What an inspiring treat this morning, Pauline!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Sooo pretty. Love the stamp and colours are just perfect. One lucky lady who receives this card.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

NancyT said...

Lovely card Pauline. Love the different colours of flowers and the positioning. I can see where the misti is a handy tool to have. Another springy card and perfect for your coworker. Great placement of the sequin and pearls. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

Tracy said...

It's like a pretty seed packet or an ad from a seed company. Beautifully composed Pauline. Hugs!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Paula, this is GORGEOUS! It's definitely one of the prettiest cards using this stamp set that has been on my wishlist for far too long! Haha! But I love the colors and your wonderful layout. And the ribbon is so delicate with the fine white mat. Stunning card, my friend! Hugs!