Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wedding card # 2

Hello there!  Sorry I've been away for a bit, just been busy with life in general and no time to stamp.
Work has been very busy so by the time I get home at night and finish dinner I really have no ambition to work on cards.

Then at the last minute Bill and I decided to take a trip up to Algonquin Provincial Park for the long weekend. We left home with green grass and 5 hours away we arrived with approx 3-4 feet of snow!
We knew they had  snow but had no idea that much. But the weather was about 5-6 C (38- 42 F) lots of sun so it was very nice. It was just nice to get away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life and enjoy the wilderness.

I knew I needed to post a card, so I have one left to share. I have orders coming in for more wedding, and birthday cqrds, so need to get busy.

Here is another Wedding card I made a few weeks ago:




Not much explaining on this.  Sentiment is from Verve, paper is from Prima - Princess collection.
Die is by Creative Expressions - Scandinavian collection - stockholm.  Assorted flowers, and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll see you soon,
Pauline

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I'm sure glad you at least took a picture of this so we could see it. Beautiful colors, die set, flowers, and paper! All combine perfectly. People must line up for your cards. No kidding! I miss you a lot, Pauline, and that's all there is to it. However, I completely understand about the exhausting work situation. I never felt like stamping at night. Even now. Weekends there's so much else to do, and getting away to the Great Outdoors is a huge stress reliever, which lasts for about the first hour back at work. I will look forward to seeing those wedding and birthday cards when you have time to share them.

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Hey I'm back. Thank you soooo much for the lovely surprise that landed in my post box this morning. Absolutely gorgeous. Not felt much like card making myself over the last few months but I hope your cards will give me the inspiration to start again. This one is so lovely anyone would be so proud to receive it.

Take care. Hope you will be back soon.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Tracy said...

You pick out the most gorgeous dies to use on your cards. I think that's part of your talent. Wish I had it. This is beautiful. hugs!