Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Monday, February 27, 2017

Baptism

Just popping in today to share a Baptism card for a baby girl I made last night. It is quite simple, but elegant. I just love all white cards. 



I embossed the top layer using an embossing folder from Crafts-Too, then adhered to my card base.
The crosses are a couple of dies from Spellbinders - Crosses One & Crosses Two.  I added some foam tape behind each cross to add some dimension.

Finished off with pearls and a small prima rose.

So pretty, so pure, so elegant.

That's it for me for today, back to the drawing board for my next card.

Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful day!

Pauline

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. GOSH! There has never been a more perfect and beautiful baptism card. I'm definitely having embossing folder envy seeing this. Wow, that's gorgeous! It makes a beautiful frame for the layered cross. Love how you placed the rose and the pearls. Pretty, pure, and elegant, for sure. Whoever you made this for is going to cherish it.

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Really, really elegant and classy. Its our golden wedding anniversary today so its been a bit busy. Just wish I could find my mojo to make cards. Your card today is brilliant inspiration though.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

NancyT said...

Pauline, so beautiful. This card is clean, elegant and represent the purity of a newborn. I love your embossing folder and the placement of the Rose and pearls. You are so creative. I am sure this awesome card will find its way into the baby's memory box. Hugs

Katie Sims said...

Oh my, Pauline....this is SO beautiful! I love all white cards too, but I have never been successful and creating them. It takes a special talent to make those and you obviously have it! I know this will be a treasured card. Sending hugs your way! :)

Tracy said...

Just stunning Pauline. This simple design is perfect. Love those beautiful crosses. Hugs!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous... clean oh so ever clean feeling which is perfect. I like the layers of the cross and the embossing around the edges. Gorgeous baptismal card.