Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I'll always have your back

Hello everyone.  Another crazy busy week it's been!

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means? Yep, another Stamping Bella post. Today's card is featuring a sweet image from the Stuffie collection called "I'll always have your back".


 I stamped the image onto some cougar white 100lb cardstock using black memento, then coloured using prisma pencils.  I didn't keep track of the pencils I used, but I do know that I used the cool grey colours 20%, 30% 50% & 70%, lime peel for the grass and the flowers I used some yellows a purples.

I cut a frame using PTI - Pretty Frame die and just used the inside piece.  I cut my image slightly smaller than the frame, added some pop dots behind the frame to pop it up off the image.

Designer paper is from MFT - Tranquil textures.  I made a little flag tag for the upper corner, added a pop dot behind it so it would lay evenly, then added a little bow using silk ribbon and my easy bow maker.

To finish off I added wink of stella clear pen to the flower and pearls around the frame.

I was going to use the sentiment that came with the set, but opt not to at this time. I could always use it for the inside if I choose. 

I appreciate you stopping in for a visit today.  I'll have some new birding photo's in my next post.

On a happy note - wedding invitations are complete - yah!!!
 
Enjoy your day!

Pauline
 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE the Stuffies! Oh, how sweet this is with the beautiful frame and your awesome Prisma coloring. Love how you did the flower. It's all so darn cute! The little flag with bow makes the perfect accent. You could use this card for lots of different things, so it's good to save the sentiment for later. I'm so happy to see this darling card today, and I'll look forward to the birds. Been really enjoying our little bird families in the garden. Heading out with the dogs today, so no stamping for me, but it's so beautiful outside. Yay for you, getting those invitations done! Have a good day, Pauline!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Pauline, this is SUCH an adorable image, and your pencil coloring is so amazing! I love the shading of these precious elephants...so sweet together! And what a beautiful frame for the card with the DP on the outside and the small pennant with the bow! Beautifully done, my friend, and I'm so glad you got the wedding invitations done! Such a big job! But I truly enjoyed seeing this card! Have a great weekend coming up! Big hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Tracy said...

Oh I love that gorgeous frame. The ellies are so sweet. One of my fave SB images.