Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Climbing clematis


Well hello everyone. I'm just popping in today to share another Power Poppy digital image card.

I'm using Climbing Clematis which can be found here.
After re-sizing I used my magic with my prismacolour pencils and went to work, and this is the end
result:


A few weeks ago I was in at our local copy center and they carry a small amount of 'scrapbook' supplies, but I came across a piece of 12 x 12 Fabscraps paper -OMG I fell in love with the colours on this.  As soon as I saw this paper I knew I was going to colour the clematis  to go with this paper. Sometimes it all just works out!

So as you can see I did some stitching around the image once is was layered onto some teal bazzill card stock. I used BG0000 copic to add some colour around the flowers and blended out with the clear. I added some glitter to the flowers, pearls and a bow.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!  It is suppose to hit a high of 10C (54F) today, but look out the rest of the week, we plumage again with winter like conditions!  It has been a very strange winter this year as I'm sure most of you can contest to that!

Pauline

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, so gorgeous! Fabulous colors. Love how you blended a bit of purple into the blue of the flowers. Beautiful match with the paper. I always like best when I start with the paper. Your Prismacoloring, again, is stellar and inspiring. I've been very sick for several days and not sure how any coloring would turn out, but this image is sitting in a pile of printed images I have yet to get to.

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Love everything about this card. Its our wedding anniversary today, 49 years!!! Where has the time gone?

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, good morning, Pauline! I love this card and your amazing pencil coloring - it is stellar as Leslie has said. And you continue to delight when you do use pencils. The DP you've used is perfect, and I just love your butterfly. Beautiful finishing of your card with the perfect stitching and fabulous matting with the blue. And you know I always love your sweet bows - and love your pearls! Enjoy the warmth and then bundle up again. It has truly been a weird weather year - even here in South Florida! Hugs, sweet friend!

NancyT said...

Another amazing card. Your DP is a great match with your coloured image. You are such a pro with those pencils. Beautiful finishing touches to your card. Love those pearls and of course you make tremendous bows!

Tracy said...

Oh wow! This is just delightful. Those papers are a perfect compliment to your amazing coloring skills. Just beautiful Pauline. Stay safe and warm. Hugs!